You can count on SureHire 360 to provide the most accurate and cost-effective solution with the utmost professionalism and service.
We can customize a background screening package to meet the specific needs of your organization.
We have a highly trained staff waiting to help you start your background screening program.
- Packaged and Custom Searches-We have combined our most popular searches for cost savings. Custom background checks can be built for your organization. See Pricing
- Easy to Order-This can be as easy as just entering the candidate’s name and email address. See How it Works
- Intuitive Employer Dashboard-Track and Filter results, review alerts, and order new background screens from your desktop, IPAD, or mobile device. Sign Up to Get Started
- Interactive Results-Easy to understand with clear alerts to adverse information and status indicators.
SureHire 360 has a team of FCRA experts that will take the guesswork out of the FCRA and the myriad of other regulations that affect what it can report acting as a consumer reporting agency.
- Consent Based Social Verification (CBSV)- Direct access to the SSA Master File and Death Index for all business purposes with instant, online validation of personal identifiers. This is the best way to counter “SSN Randomization” which began in June 2011.
- Social Security Number Trace-Provides names and addresses associated with the applicant’s social security number. It can also establish the time frame of when the social security number was issued, what state it was issued in, and whether or not it is a valid social security number. This can also help establish the counties in which the candidate has resided. NOTE: This is not an official social security verification with the Social Security Administration.
- SureHire 360SEARCH-Multi-Jurisdictional Criminal Records Database Search–This is an instant database search with millions of records that are obtained from county, state, and federal entities as well as incarceration and law enforcement records. This also includes the sex offender registry from all 50 states, D.C., Guam, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands along with National Security searches. SureHire 360 verifies potentially relevant matches by reviewing court records before including them in a pre-employment screening report. Failure to do so is a violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Additional charges for county verifications may apply.
- SureHire 360AliasSEARCH- Multi-Jurisdictional Criminal Records Database Search–This is an instant database search for the primary and other alias names found in an ssn trace with millions of records that are obtained from county, state, and federal entities as well as incarceration and law enforcement records. This also includes the sex offender registry from all 50 states, D.C., Guam, Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands along with National Security searches. SureHire 360 verifies potentially relevant matches by reviewing court records before including them in a pre-employment screening report. Failure to do so is a violation of the FCRA. Additional charges for county verifications may apply.
- County Criminal Search- We service all 3,142 counties in the U.S. This search contains the most detailed, accurate, and up to date criminal information and will provide a minimum of seven years of criminal history. This search is conducted per name, per county. Court Access Fees apply in some counties.
- Federal Criminal Search- These courts contain records of federal level crimes, such as bank robbery, embezzlement, mail fraud, interstate drug trafficking, kidnapping, internet child pornography, immigration violations, and weapon trafficking to name just a few. Employers should be aware that positive identification verification can be difficult with federal searches due to a lack of personal identifiers in federal court files.
- Motor Vehicle Report – This is a statewide search with all information obtained directly from the state of issue and provides a summary of the applicant’s 3-5 year driving history which may include traffic violations, driving related offenses, and restrictions/suspensions/ or revocations. If an applicant has changed his or her state of residence in the last 3 years, we suggest that you order a search on both states. All records are accessed in compliance with the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act (DPPA) and state law. State Fees are additional.
- Commercial Driver License Verification-CDL– This is a statewide search with all information obtained directly from the state of issue and provides the applicant’s commercial driving history
- Nationwide CDL Search-CDLIS allows employers and their agents to comply with FMCSA requirements ( § 391.21-391.27), by searching within the “Commercial Driver’s License Information System” for any prior licenses, current CDL and up to three prior licenses held by said individual.
- Credit Report- A credit report used for employment purposes describes an applicant’s credit history over the most recent seven years and is not the same as a standard credit report. The Fair Credit Reporting Act specifies that certain information such as account numbers are not disclosed. Other information that is included are bankruptcies, liens, and civil judgments. These reports are also useful as an additional source of identity verification as they provide information on the applicant’s aliases, social security number, address history, and employment history. A record of your inquiry will appear on the applicant’s future credit reports, but it will not affect their credit score. To insure the confidentiality of a candidate’s credit report, information contained in the report cannot be read or described to clients over the phone. SureHire 360 will verify the existence and authenticity of any company requesting credit reports. A physical inspection of your business will be required before a credit report will be released. NOTE: It is advisable to have standard policies and procedures for the use of credit reports for employment.
- Education Verification- Our default search is a verification of the highest degree earned or last institution attended. However, we will confirm all degrees earned and all institutions attended when you specify this on your order. If the candidate is a current student, then planned completion, credits earned, and student status will be obtained. Pricing for education verifications are per degree or educational institution verified. Some additional third party fees may apply.
- Employment Verification- Based on a company’s policy, information reported may include employment dates, positions held, salary, confirmation of specific job duties, reason for termination, rehire status, and job-performance. The present/current employer will also be contacted with the applicant’s permission. Some employers utilize a third party to provide employment verification data. Any charges from these third parties will be charged in addition to the search fee.
- Personal or Professional Reference –A candidate’s personal or professional references can help you determine whether your candidate will be a good fit for your company.
- Professional License Verification- When a job calls for a specific type of license or certification, employers must confirm their candidates’ licensure prior to placement and confirm the date of certification, type of license, license status and expiration date, and/or the license number and renewal date.
- Drug Screening- A full line of drug screening for pre-employment, post-accident, and reasonable suspicion
- Health Care Sanctions Search (FACIS Level I, II, and III)- Fraud and Abuse Control Information Systems
- National Sex Offender Registry Search-Searches Sex Offender Registry in all 50 states
- Prohibited Parties Search– Searches the applicant’s name against U.S. Government watch lists to identify any known prohibited individuals or entities. These lists include specially designated nationals (SDN), Specially Designated Terrorists (SDT), known narcotics traffickers and other parties subject to various sanction programs.
- Pre-Adverse and Adverse Action Letters-We can process and deliver your required pre-adverse and adverse action letters.
- SureHire 360SEARCH Infinity Screening-This is a post-hire search that monitors employees on an ongoing basis, alerting you to new criminal record information as well as changes to existing records.
- Volunteer Screening-Tailor your volunteer screening based on the tasks that your volunteers will be asked to perform as well as the people they’ll be working with.
- Worker’s Compensation History-State Specific
Tenant Screening is a process used primarily by residential landlords and property managers to evaluate prospective tenants. The purpose is to assess the likelihood the tenant will fulfill the terms of the lease or rental agreement and will also take great care of the rental property in question.
Credit reports with a score, criminal background checks, and evicition records are all part of tenant screening. Let SureHire 360 help you make those decisions with our SureTenant 360 package.
Looking For Guidance?
You’ve got a lot of options to consider. You may want someone to walk you through the choices. Let us know if we can help.